Pudding Lane is a special episode part of the 1999 Children in Need telethon.
"A Tale of Ye Olde London in Five Parts", set in Pudding Lane in 1666. Matthew Rose is the local pick-pocket and prime suspect in a murder (some things never change). Teresa di Marco is an Italian aristocrat, stranded in "The Walford Arms" and Janine Butcher is a 'lady of the night'. You'll see other members of the cast living up to their Albert Square reputations, including Mark Fowler, Ricky Butcher and Carol Jackson. But watch out for Steve Owen as you've never seen him before.
- Leila Birch as Countess Teresa Di Marco
- Sid Owen as Ricky Butcher, "Sticky Ricky" the carriage mechanic.
- Charlie Brooks as Janine Butcher
- Joe Absolom as Matthew Rose, the local pickpocket.
- Lindsey Coulson as Carol Jackson
- John Bardon as Jim Branning
- Martin Kemp as Steve Owen
- Roberta Taylor as Irene Raymond
- Todd Carty as Mark Fowler
- Natalie Cassidy as Sonia Jackson
- Jane Slaughter as Tracey
- Graham Tonge
- Ulric Browne as Winston
- Margaret Heald as Maggs
Originally broadcast as five live episodes part of Children in Need 1999.