Jordan first appeared on 23 March 2008, when his father introduced him to his old fling and mother of his daughter, Denise Fox. When Lucas showed Denise, Jordan, she was shocked that Jordan was a well behaved and well manered boy, who was kind to all of the Fox's. After this, Denise changed her mind about Lucas and decided that he has changed. Later on they started a love life.
In later September 2009, he discovered the body of his mother, Trina, who was murdered by his father. When he found the body in Charlie Slater’s shed, he was with Abi Branning, but they didn't know it was his mother. Later on, in September/October 2009, Lucas Johnson told him that it was his mother and that the police had said it was an accidental death. In Late 2009, Lucas Johnson asked Jordan if he could be his best man in his wedding, and he accepted. On the wedding day, he was the best man and in the reception, he gave a heart-warming speech and accepted Denise Johnson as his mother.
When the Fox's where all going to go to the Christian rock concert, Trina turned up and said, can I use the toilet, she did and took a drug. She scared Jordan and then was asked him to leave.
Jordan tells Denise that he is living on East Ham, Thatcher Estate, Denise immediately recognises this a rough area.
Just before Trina's death, Jordan gave her a bracelet, which Lucas took when she died. When he did that he didn't know the troubles he would be getting into.
- Chelsea found it when it fell out of his bag - he blamed Denise.
- Jordan got suspicious - where is the bracelet?
- Lucas tried to put it back on Trina's wrist in the funeral home, but he couldn't see the body.
- Whilst taking Jordan out&to put Christian leaflets in letterboxes, he took the bracelet, dropped it, and Jordan was round the corner he put his foot on it.
- Owen Turner found out about the bracelet from Chelsea and he taunted Lucas - so Lucas killed him!