Glovers Potato Chips is a type of crisp that is used in EastEnders. The BBC are no longer allowed to use branded products such as Walkers. In the eighties before product placement restrictions were introduced Golden Wonder crisps were sold in The Queen Victoria.
Glovers are available in the below flavours:
- Cheese and Onion (Blue Packet)
- Salt and Vinegar (Green Packet)
- Lightly Salted (White Packet)
- Smokey Bacon (Purple Packet)
- Prawn Cocktail (Pink Packet)
The production team do not like the crisp bags being open too much as they have to be made especially for the soap.