|Request for Help!|
|Episode 97 (21 January 1986) and Episode 497 (9 November 1989) broadcast tapes no longer exist. |
Low quality VHS exist but If you have a higher quality version of this episodes. Please get in touch with us here.
Debbie spends the day getting a big dinner prepared for DS Roy Quick and collecting for the ladies darts team publicity. As darts team secretary, she collects a pound from each member. Sue is still upset about the flat and tells her she isn't playing any more since Angie is a bad influence.
Beresford and his stooge Victor visit Naima and give her a fright with their talk about protecting her and how she might show her appreciation. Victor breaks an egg on the counter before leaving. She telephones police four times without anyone calling by. Andy takes her home to join Debbie and Roy for dinner, and then does everything he can to make the meal uncomfortable.
Den has words with Angie and Sharon about decorum in the pub and how they need to make the right impression for the punters. Angie hears him talking to Jan on the phone and is in shock at hearing him tell Jan that he loves her.
Tony gets a call from Hannah telling him that Cassie has abroken arm.
Pete has a quiet word with Simon about how he should contact his mum.
Pauline finds some 3-legged tights in the launderette. Arthur goes out for drinks with a nurseryman in hopes of getting some free fruit trees and comes home back drunk.
- Shirley Cheriton as Debbie Wilkins
- Ross Davidson as Andy O'Brien
- Leslie Grantham as Den Watts
- Anita Dobson as Angie Watts
- Letitia Dean as Sharon Watts
- Shreela Ghosh as Naima Jeffery
- Sandy Ratcliff as Sue Osman
- Douglas Fielding as Detective Sergeant Quick
- Wendy Richard as Pauline Fowler
- Bill Treacher as Arthur Fowler
- Susan Tully as Michelle Fowler
- Peter Dean as Pete Beale
- Gillian Taylforth as Kathy Beale
- Nick Berry as Simon Wicks
- Paul J. Medford as Kelvin Carpenter
- Oscar James as Tony Carpenter
- Gretchen Franklin as Ethel Skinner
- Tom Watt as Lofty Holloway
- Winston Crooke as Beresford
- Peter Corey as Vic
- This episode was to be broadcast on Drama 12 October 2018 but was unavailable and Drama skipped to Episode 98.
- It's believed that the wrong 1" tape for Episode 56 was copied to D3 and Digi and the 1" tape was subsequently junked.
- Low quality VHS recordinga survives of both the original and UKTV repeat.
- The Omnibus broadcast 26 January 1986 does not exist either.
- Repeated on UKTV GOLD, 16 March 1993.
- PBS in South Florida broadcast this episode in 1996 and then later recycled the tape.