Both the pubs decide to enter the London in Bloom competition in a major way. James Willmot-Brown asks Arthur to handle the event for The Dagmar.
- Arthur Fowler - Bill Treacher
- Tom Clements - Donald Tandy
- Den Watts - Leslie Grantham
- Sharon Watts - Letitia Dean
- Simon Wicks - Nick Berry
- Magda Czajkowski - Kathryn Apanowicz
- Angie Watts - Anita Dobson
- James Willmott-Brown - William Boyde
- Lofty Holloway - Tom Watt
- Michelle Holloway - Susan Tully
- Pauline Fowler - Wendy Richard
- Barry Clark - Gary Hailes
- Graham Clark - Gary Webster
- Pat Wicks - Pam St Clement
- Ali Osman - Nejdet Salih
- Dot Cotton - June Brown
- Mary Smith - Linda Davidson
- Pete Beale - Peter Dean
- Kathy Beale - Gillian Taylforth
- Ian Beale - Adam Woodyatt
- Kelvin Carpenter - Paul J Medford
- Auntie Irene - Katherine Parr
- Lou Beale - Anna Wing
- Colin Russell - Michael Cashman
- James Willmott-Brown - Post Election blues?
- Colin Russell - Sorry?
- James Willmott-Brown - You look a little down in the mud.
- Colin Russell - Oh No Just busy on the workfront, that's all.
- James Willmott-Brown - If the electorate had listened to all that garbage that your lot were spreading around, you could have had a lot less work.
- Colin Russell - At least we got in.
- James Willmott-Brown - This area yes, I was talking about national.
- Colin Russell - We gave you a good run for your money, didn't we.
- James Willmott-Brown - Can't say I notice, the only message that came across to me was spend spend spend and revert to the good old bad days. The winter of discontent but not forgetting Dad's Army of course.
- Colin Russell - Oh in favour of the Armed Race are we?
- James Willmott-Brown - No off Course not but I don't exactly relish the idea of facing a rocket launch head on with a pitchfork.
- Colin Russell - At least there will be a health service, if you needed it.
- James Willmott-Brown - I would have no money to go private if there wasn't
- Colin Russell - Oh trust you to be in favour of the great divide.
- James Willmott-Brown - No matter who got in there would always be a divide. Those who pay a lot of tax and those who don't.
- Colin Russell - Typical that's what I like about you, your all heart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.