The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- 12th February - Bianca Jackson is distraught when she catches Ricky Butcher and Sam Mitchell kissing one another.
- 13th February - Hurt and looking for revenge, Bianca burns all of Ricky's clothes.
- 27th February - Not being able to resist temptation, Pat Butcher and Frank Butcher sleep together.
- 21st March - Kathy Mitchell gives birth to Ben Mitchell. The father is Phil Mitchell.
- 25th March - First appearance of Joe Wicks.
- 26th March - Sam leaves Walford for a new life Spain with a man named Guillermo.
- 2nd April - Lorraine Wicks turns up in Albert Square and tells David Wicks that their daughter Karen has died from a car accident.
- 29th April - Alan Jackson and Carol Jackson get married.
- 2nd May - Pauline Fowler discovers that Willy Roper framed Arthur Fowler.
- 13th May - Arthur returns home from Prison.
- 21st May - Arthur collapses at the allotments and is pronounced dead at the hospital, the causes of the death was a cerebral haemorrhage.
- 10th June - Tiffany Raymond and Grant Mitchell sleep together.
- 20th June - The residents say goodbye to Arthur when his funeral takes place.
- 26th June - Grant tells Phil and Kathy that Mark Fowler is HIV.
- 8th July - The community find out about Mark's HIV.
- 18th July - The teens throw a party, and Tiffany tells Bianca she's pregnant.
- 23rd July - Arthur's inquest takes place.
- 25th July - The residents celebrate 70s night and Carol Jackson and David Wicks kiss.
- 26th July - The residents protest over the plans of the demolishing of the Playground.
- 27th August - Dan Zappieri spikes Sarah Hills' drink with an ecstasy pill.
- 29th August - Tony Hills declares he is bi-sexual and kisses Simon Raymond.
- 5th September - Ian Beale discovers Cindy's and David's affair.
- 9th September - Tiffany catches Tony and Simon kissing.
- 10th September - Distraught, Tiffany walks out on Tony and runs into the arms of Grant and tells him he's the father of her baby.
- 23rd September - A drunk Phil hits Kathy.
- 7th October - Cindy orders a hitman on Ian, and he's shot but survives.
- 17th October - Cindy kidnaps Steven and Peter and runs away to Italy.
- 21st October - First appearance of Terry Raymond.
- 4th November - David and Carol begin an affair.
- 5th November - Bianca catches Carol and David.
- 7th November - Peggy Mitchell tells Tiffany that she's found a lump on her breast.
- 18th November - Joe's schizophrenia worsens.
- 21st November - David leaves Walford for Milan.
- 5th December - Peggy finds out she's got breast cancer.
- 12th December - Peggy tells the family about her cancer diagnosis.
- 16th December - Peggy has an operation.
- 24th December - Grant and Lorraine kiss.
- 25th December - The Mitchell family Christmas ends in disaster.
- 31st December - Grant finds out from Lorraine that Tiffany's baby may not be his.
|←1995 EastEnders in 1996 1997→|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.