Anya use to work on a market stall in Stratford, selling women's underwear. Then she later became a Nurse and currently works at the Hummingbird Mother and Baby Unit.
The primary nurse at a psychiatric hospital in Essex to which Stacey Branning is transferred after suffering with postpartum psychosis. She bonds with Stacey over they fact they have both worked on market stalls, and helps Stacey care for her son Arthur Fowler when he is brought in to stay. Anya allows Sonia Fowler, Kush Kazemi and Dot Branning to visit, and tries to encourage Stacey to breastfeed and bond with Arthur. She later suggests that Stacey is ready for a home visit. Anya later tells Stacey that the doctors are going to recommend her discharge from hospital. She accompanies Stacey to a meeting where Dr Patricia Reid confirms her recommendation for Stacey's discharge. She also reassures Stacey afterwards as she helps her pack her belongings. Stacey then says goodbye to Anya when she leaves.
List of Appearances
- Episode 5233 (22 February 2016)
- Episode 5234 (23 February 2016)
- Episode 5235 (25 February 2016 - Part 1)
- Episode 5236 (25 February 2016 - Part 2)
- Episode 5247 (17 March 2016 - Part 1)
- Episode 5248 (17 March 2016 - Part 2)
- Episode 5249 (21 March 2016)
- Episode 5250 (22 March 2016)
- Episode 5258 (5 April 2016)
- Episode 5259 (7 April 2016)
- Episode 5260 (8 April 2016)